How does it works
Step 1: The powerful outside antenna captures a voice and data signal and transfers it to the booster.
Step 2: The booster receives the signal, amplifies it and then rebroadcasts the signal by the inside antenna.
Step 3: Your mobile devices will get a better signal, never experiencing dropped calls or slow data speed.
AT&T 2G/3G (HSPA+)/4G LTE
Verizon 3G/4G LTE(Band13)
US Cellular 3G
Metro PCS 3G/4G
Major Canadian Carriers 2G/3G
All other carriers using 700MHz (band13)/850MHz and 1900 MHz
Note: Any cell phone booster has a limit of amplification power. This depends on the original output power of the closest cell tower.
· Strong Outside Signal – up to 4000 square feet
· Medium Outside Signal – up to 1500 square feet
· Weak Outside Signal – up to 400 square feet
- Two inside antennas
- Works on U.S. and Canadian Carriers 2G/3G/4G networks, Any network using 700 MHz (band13) /850 MHz or 1900 MHz
- Allows multiple mobile devices to be used simultaneously
- High integration semiconductor circuits design ¨C easily installed
- Reduces radiation and extends battery life ¨C up to 2 hours additional talk time in weak signal areas.