Does SOHOMax TriBands Booster AT&T T-Mobile Version Work For Your Location?
To check if your cell phone uses 700 MHz(Band 12/17), 850 MHz(Band 5) or 1900 MHz(Band 2):
1. Dial *3001#12345#*, tap dial button
2. Click ‘serving cell info’
3. Check ‘freq band indicator’;
For Android phone
1. Download and install the app: LTE Discovery;
2. Tap SIGNALS and check band number;
Please be patient to do several tests at different positions around the house.
Every Call, Every Message Matters
Stop walking around to find a stronger signal in your home and office. Never experience a dropped or missed call again. This device captures the weak signal outside, enhances and rebroadcasts indoor.
Allows multiple mobile devices to be used simultaneously.
Stay connected, reduce dropped calls;
Enjoy speed, video and audio streams more reliably;
Amplify voice and data
Increase battery life
The Coverage You May Receive indoor:
5 Bars Outside Signal — Amplified signal for up to 3000 sq. ft
3-4 Bars Outside Signal — Amplified signal for up to 1200 sq. ft
1-2 Bars Outside Signal — Amplified signal for up to 300 sq. ft
The booster likely will not work with no outside signal
All Parts Included and Easy Install! The package contains all parts you need:
The power adapter;
- Two inside antennas
- Works on AT&T 2G/3G/4G , Verizon 3G, T-Mobile 2G/3G/4G, Sprint 3G/4G,US Cellular 3G, Metro PCS 3G, All other carriers using 700 MHz(Band 12), 850 MHz and 1900 MHz
- Supports 4G LTE service on 700 MHz(Band 12), 850 and 1900 MHz only
- Does NOT support 700 MHz(Band 13) and 2100 MHz
- Allows multiple mobile devices to be used simultaneously