Nowadays, we tend to eat more junk food rather than healthy, real food such as vegetables and fruits. Nutritionists and scientists are not really certain why people from the West prefer fast food more than natural and healthy ingredients. Moreover, vegetables and fruits contain all the ingredients which contribute to our body’s proper functioning.
This is monkeys’ favorite food since besides having a great taste, it is also highly nutritional. What’s more, as nutritionists claim, if we consume two bananas every day for a period of one month, our health is going to improve significantly.
- Bananas have a low amount of sodium, but a high amount of potassium which makes bananas great food for heart health regulation and blood pressure. Also, scientists have concluded that eating a banana everyday reduces the risk from a heart attack for 40%
- Bananas are highly recommendable for people who experience problems with the digestive tract, for example, constipation. This is so because bananas have an abundance of fiber
- Bananas are very helpful in solving heartburn as they contain antacid
- If you are iron-deficient, bananas are the solution, because they have substance which trigger the red blood cells and hemoglobin production
- A great solution for sore throat and coughing
- Tryptophan, a crucial substance for our bodies is present in the bananas. When the body receives this substance, it transforms it into serotonin-the hormone of happiness. Therefore, when you feel depressive, bananas can help you
- According to research, students who consume bananas for breakfast, snack, or after lunch are more concentrated. This is due to potassium, a substance in bananas which triggers brain function, and eases memory and learning process
- Bananas are a great food for pregnant women since they ease the morning sickness since increase the blood sugar levels.
Source: Ways Of Healthy Life 365